Wednesday, August 01, 2007

August Begins

I have no real proof, but I'm pretty sure I'm still gaining weight. My appetite seems to have increased now that I'm no longer trying to gain weight. Without trying to gain, food is fun again. I hadn't really noticed that it wasn't fun, until I realised that it was, if you know what I mean. It's just a different approach now, I eat what I want, rather than what I should, and even though they're pretty much the same thing, taking the chore out of it makes all the difference.

Basically, I've gone from trying to eat all the time to eating all the time.

I feel like I've gained weight, it's tough to say how much, more than a couple pounds though, maybe 10. I just feel a little bulgier all 'round, a little heavier in the morning, or when I need to stand up.

It hasn't all been food though. I'm doing more. I'm cleaning up the kitchen now, folding, ironing and putting away the laundry, and we now split the shopping duties, though Ian still does the big shopping trips by himself.

Ian continues his weight loss efforts, and he's keeping his word of not telling me his weight. Not exactly the spirit of not tracking it at all, but Sherry is keeping track of his progress, so it's not exactly easy for him not to know. He's still far from skinny, of course, but he's becoming quite a powerful guy.

One more thing... if you like the fiction I'm posting, please leave a comment or email me or something. I don't care if no one reads my diary, this is as much for as anyone else, but the fiction I'm posting, it's artistic expression. If no one enjoys it, I will not post it. If I sound like an attention hound, so be it...


Comments:
First, I really like your blog:)

Second, I think the stories are a great addition and I hope you can keep updating them:D You're a gifted writer for sure! Matt and Annie had a great start to it and I'd really like to read more from them, but you've also caught my interest with Karen and Michael.

But I was wondering, since you started a new story and all, what will become of Matt and Annie? Are you just putting that one aside for now?

Well, anyway, keep up the good work! Hope to see more of your stories:)
 
Hi Char
Karen and Michael and Matt and Annie.
I like your writing, but I can only really relate to the ideas expressed in Karen and Michael. Keep it up (and the eating too)!

Nick
 
We have been reading your blog for years and have loved all of your writings. We look it up every day to see whats growing on in your world. Karen and Michael seem to have more depth and strike some chords with us also.

Tony and Lorna
 
Starting a story is easiest. I figured if I posted online, and got some feedback, it would help.

I've got more to add to both stories, but if post doesn't get a response, I won't continue it, unless I personally feel the drive to.

We'll be seeing much more of Karen and Matt, as long as there is interest
 
Definately enjoying the story lines and the writing style. Please keep them going.
 
I love what you're doing. Please give us more - of you and writing!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?