Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Byline: The Fat Life

Obesity and Terrorism are by far the two hottest topics affecting our nation today. Our publication has always prided itself on getting to the heart of what our readers want to know. Since getting involved in Terrorism isn't something this reporter is ready to do, I will be exploring the world of obesity.

Yes, I know that at 5 feet 6 inches and 130 pounds puts my BMI at 21.0, which is square in the 'normal' range, and quite far from obesity. Over the coming months I will gain 56 pounds, which will bring my BMI to 30, the low end of 'obesity'.

I will learn what it's like to experience these changes within myself, within my circle of friends and within society as a whole. I anticipate an eye opening experience.

The second focus of this series will be for me to experience the weight loss process which has frustrated millions of Americans.

My ultimate goal is to show people on either side of the BMI divide what the world can be like.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?