Thursday, August 23, 2007

Life Slowly Returns to Normal

After a week away from home, getting back to normal takes a little time. Paul's back into his routines, Ian's back into his routines and I'm... I'm not back into my routines. I learned about myself on the vacation, and I'm trying to put that to good use.I learned that if I really push myself, I can do a lot more than I thought.

So I'm doing more around the apartment, running more errands. It's not huge, but I've become very comfortable with my size, and learned it's not as limiting as I'd thought. I'm not doing cartwheels or running up a dozen flights of stairs, but I can do the dishes and laundry and still run out to pick up the diapers.Even so, Sherry and I are still planning my new routines which will be starting in September. We'll start out with the sort of stuff that worked for Ian, swimming, walking, some weights, and just a gradual reduction in my caloric intake.

I've done it before, Ian's done it, and Shelly's really gung ho about it, so I think things'll go pretty well for us.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?