Friday, September 07, 2007

Responding

1) Amy's 531 pounds. Doing very well, complaining about the weather in Calgary. Don't really blame her, practically winter there!

2) Thanks, I guess I've learned a little bit about writing over the last few years.

3) There are many paths to happiness, and some paths that lead to short term happiness, but then lead to long term sadness, and similarly forboding paths that lead to long term happiness. Just because I'm happy now is no guarantee I'll be happy later.

Of course, no guarantee that if I make a sacrifice now I'll be happy later.

That's what makes life difficult ;-)

4) I get online from time to time for chat. you can always email me: charmcd@gmail.com or charlotte_mcd@yahoo.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?