Monday, October 01, 2007

Matt and Annie: Reacquainted

"So, Matt," Annie smiled from the door way "are you still too fat for me?"

Matt's mind boggled at what he was seeing. Here was the love of his life, a spectacular, bright, beautiful woman; a woman he had no business being involved with; at his door. He had broken up with her three months ago because he knew that she deserved better than a fat slob like him, and he knew that it was only a matter of time before trading him in for a sleeker model.

She came back to him though. She came back, and now she was fat too.

Matt couldn't believe his eyes. The delicately slender Annie had been replaced by a woman who was bulging at the seams. Her face was softer, her cheeks and the hint of a double chin framing her beautiful face. Her ample breasts were pushing at the confines of her shirt which was riding up, exposing an inch of the soft expanse of her belly. Her hips were round, her thighs thunderous.

"Can I come in?", she interrupted his staring. "I'm really hungry," she added, holding up a couple of large fast food bags.

Matt looked from her cherubic smile to the bags of food. His stomach growled loudly. "Of course."

She walked over to the couch. Matt noticed the extra weight made her seem a little awkward. He wondered how awkward his own extra weight seemed. He followed, suddenly very conscious of the fact he was waddling.

They both dropped heavily onto the couch and dug into the bags of burgers, fries and chicken that Annie had brought over. After a few minutes Matt realised that their hips were touching. Her soft warm body against his felt a little odd, and he became self conscious, moving away from her slightly.

They continued to eat in silence until Matt realised he was more focused on the food than he was on Annie. He looked over at her and realised she focused on him intently. She'd been watching him eat this whole time, and she hadn't said anything. She smiled, realising she finally had his attention. He looked from her eyes to her food, expecting to see it all sitting there. It wasn't, her wrappers were as empty, and as plentiful, as his.

"So Matt," she began again, "are you still too fat for me?"

Matt wasn't sure what to say. He chewed on his fries for far longer than he would, especially as of late. "I didn't ask you to get fat, you know."

"No, Matt, you did. You said that I was too skinny to date someone fat like you."

"But that's not what I meant, Annie, I mean..." he fell silent, and lamely reached for more fries.

"And if you really thought you were too fat for me, then how come you've..." she gesticulated widely to indicate his increased girth. "I'd have thought I was worth fighting for."

"I didn't want you to hurt me. When a girl like you dates a guy like me... I just know she'll eventually go for something better. I saved myself that, I saved your that, having to choose."

"Where do you get off choosing who I date? And what do you mean a girl like me!?"

"Oh, I just meant, you were so pretty. You were, you know. Very beautiful."

"I was? And what am I now?" she stood up, enraged with Matt.

"Well, now you're..." he pointed at her expanded frame and shrugged.

"So, you wouldn't date me because I was too thin, and now you won't date me because I'm too fat?"

Matt shrugged again, desperately wishing there was another burger he could eat to avoid the conversation.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
I just hope that somehow, they can get fat together now. The idea that Annie has gained weight and come back to him is a great idea. Good job, Charlotte.
 
Ditto, have them saved by the food and fat enjoyment I mean bell.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?