Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Back to Basics

I've been tying myself in knots trying to ensure I was telling original stories that seemed plausible enough. I figure the plausibility is important, even if it's not entirely realistic. I'm trying to appeal to the 'it would be so cool if that happened' part of the brain, while avoiding the 'that's impossible' part.

There's only so much I can accomplish with my skill level, and I might have hit that limit. So I'm going to go back to basics and see what I can do.

There was this girl, she was very attractive, perhaps an elite athlete, an undiscovered supermodel. She was living a nice life, many doors were open to her, but she couldn't quite meet the right man for her, or maybe she just couldn't find the right ingredient to making her life perfect.

One day our fair protagonist comes across a man who is unlike any other. He might be rich, or at least have a very lucrative career path ahead of him. He's probably very cute, but he might be way out of her league.

However it is they meet, she learns that he is not like other men. He looks past her super-fine superficial appearances and digs down to see how intelligent, whimsical and full of life she is. He also understands that there is something lacking in her life, and he is quick to suggest that she might be happier if she didn't spend so much time trying to fit into social norms of being beautiful.

She is apprehensive at first, but she quickly discovers that she both enjoys letting her appetite for food come to life, and that having a little 'extra padding' makes her sex life absolutely incredible. Before long she is happily gobbling up a tremendous amount of sweets and fattening foods.

Her new beau is happy to open her eyes to the world of fat, and continues to encourage her to eat more, to buy bigger clothes, to quit her job so she can gain weight full time.

There might be a time where she runs into old friends who can't believe she's let herself go. She'll cleverly tell them that she's happier than ever, and if they can't understand it, they should go suck a carrot stick.

Meanwhile he'll have to deal with jibes from his buddies about dating a girl who's wider than she is tall. He'll tell them not to knock it until they try it.

Eventually she grows to magnificent proportions, her weight becoming so massive that she can't even get out of bed. Maybe she's even as big as a bed herself. She probably has a custom built bed to hold her, maybe even in a facility that is dedicated to making sure she is comfortable healthy, and, above all, well fed.

That's how it might go.

In fact...

That's exactly what happened to me when I sprained my ankle doing high jump in the Miss Universe competition and I met Miguel, a medical student with wealthy parents. He built me this house, which has a giant feeding tube so I'm never hungry, and a special computer designed around the fact that I'm so fat, I can only wiggle my fingers a little bit.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Good trick that, I liked all the build up, the mix of reality and fiction is always a good tool for sucking readers in :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?