Monday, November 26, 2007

Byline: The Fat Life - Week 4

They say time flies, and for me it certainly has. Four weeks since I began this assignment? Impossible, it feels like I just started yesterday.

And yet, upon further reflection, has it really been only four weeks? Was it just four weeks ago that I would rather go to the gym than read a book? Could I really have had a breakfast without doughnuts just four weeks? Has it really been 28 days since I last took the stairs rather than the elevator? These habits seemed impossible to break at the time, and now, they seem alien to me.

It is more than my habits that have changed. I finally had to purchase new clothes, even my fat clothes weren't cutting it any more. I was absolutely dreading buying new clothes. What would people think, me coming into the store to buy bigger clothes? What would they think seeing how tight my clothes would be? How would I feel having to buy clothes designed for a woman who is 139 pounds?

I found the sales staff to be discrete. They were happy to get me a variety of sizes and styles, and they seemed to be quite knowledgeable at how I should be dressing at my new size. My biggest surprise that, with the right clothes, I look fantastic! My hips are curvy, my chest is attention grabbing, and with the right waistline, I've got a killer hour glass figure.

I never thought for a moment I'd look BETTER with more weight!

With my new clothes on, it really changed how I felt. I knew I looked like a million bucks, and people could see it. I got a lot more attention than I've been getting lately from men, and more jealous stares from women than I've gotten in a long time. I'm no longer a fat slob, but a curvaceous woman, and it feels better than I'd have thought (even with my open mind).

Now that my lifestyle is better suited to gaining weight, and now that I'm finally feeling comfortable with it, I think that I might be gaining more now. 9 pounds in 4 weeks is plenty, but it's just the beginning for me.

For the first time I can honestly say I'm looking forward to the weight, not just the deluxe fudge sundaes.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?