Thursday, December 13, 2007

Matt and Annie: The Next Morning

Matt woke up, his stomach still full from the food he ate with Annie last night. He slowly rolled over in bed, careful not to disturb his stomach too much, and careful not to wake Annie. When he finally was around facing her, he realised she was awake and looking him in the eyes.

She smiled, and leaned in to kiss him. She stopped short, their bellies were firmly pressed together, but their lips remained a few inches short of locking together.

As Annie shimmied her body around to get a better kissing position, Matt could feel her soft warm flesh pressing against his. He could feel the mattress shaking with each move she made, which in turn made his flesh jiggle with her movements. After a few moments of shimmying and shaking and jiggling, their bodies were aligned and they could finally kiss each other.

After the kiss, Annie smiled again. "So how about you get me breakfast in bed to celebrate my first day officially living here?"

"Um. You're not, technically, officially living here, yet," it had only been last night that he'd invited her to live with him, after all.

"Why not?"

"Well, first of all, none of your stuff is here," he grinned.

"What do you mean?"

"Your, um, stuff. The things in your apartment aren't here in my apartment," he wasn't so sure what she was getting at.

"Oh. That, yeah. It's all going to charity. There are people who will pack it all up, and give it to charity, no cost. I'll call them today."

"All your stuff?"

"Yeah. All my stuff." She grinned, looking Matt right in the eyes.

"But don't you want..." he started before Annie cut him off.

"My furniture? No. Yours is nicer. My TV? Why? You've already got one. They'll pack up my computer and photo albums for me. But that's all I really need from there."

"So what about your clothes? Aren't you going to need those?" He smiled back at her, proud of his point.

"None of the clothes at my apartment fit. Even the clothes I wore over here don't really fit. I'm going to have to buy some new ones."

"No clothes? But... what are you going to do?"

"That's why I've moved in here. I can't go anywhere now, can I?"

"What about work?"

"I'll call in sick."

"Forever?"

"No, I'm just going to order some new clothes to wear online. No big deal. I'll just have them sent here. That is... if I'm officially moved in."

Matt smiled. He wouldn't have dared to do that, but she was right, she was stuck here, might as well make it official.

She nudged his belly with her hand. "So what's a girl got to do to get some breakfast around here?! I'm STARVING, and obviously I'm not going anywhere to get anything."

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
great installment for this story. I can't wait till the next one! Keep it up and THANKS! I luv your stories and writing style!
 
Cool story, I'm really enjoying how much Annie's getting into this :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?