Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Matt and Annie: A New Life

Annie spent the next week staying in at his apartment... their apartment. She just wore a robe that she'd bought him a while ago. When she'd bought it, it seemed huge, but it was tight on him now, and he wasn't sure if she could tie it up or not. He certainly didn't mind seeing her sitting on the couch with her belly and breasts hanging out.

Even though Matt was learning how much Annie could eat, he was still surprised. They had breakfast together each morning, but she was still eating full steam when he left for work. She was always eating something when he got home too. Based on how quickly the fridge and pantry emptied, Matt could believe that Annie was eating the whole time he was gone. Despite a full day of eating, she was always hungry for dinner, often having a serving or two more than Matt, and usually finishing off anything he couldn't. During the course of the evening she would try to coax him into snacking more, but when he was full to capacity, she would finish off anything that was still lying around.

Every day when he got home, Annie seemed to be getting bigger too. Her belly protruded further, her breasts forcing the robe further open. It took her longer to struggle to her feet to greet him. She even took up more space in the bed at night.

At the end of the first week of living together, Matt was awoken by the mattress dropping as Annie got back into bed. "Is anything the matter?" he asked.

"No, I was just a little hungry," she mumbled, her mouth full of cookies.

Matt looked over at the clock. As he rolled, he realised he was still completely full. "We only went to bed 2 hours ago. I'm still stuffed after all that ice cream!"

Annie smiled, "you ate so much baby, I'm so proud of you."

"But you ate more."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure, you ate 20 minutes longer than I did."

Annie thought a moment, "I didn't realise that. I just finished up what I had. It wasn't that much really."

"Not that much?" Matt was stunned. Was she playing with him?

"No, I was still hungry, really. I'm hungry now, really. We're out of cookies," she sighed.

"There's a new pack in the pantry, on the middle shelf. I'll go get it." Matt slowly turned to sit up, trying not to disturb the contents of his stomach too much.

"No, that pack is empty, I just had the last one."

"The last one?" Matt turned to her, "is this how it's going to be then?"

"How is what going to be? Matt?" She could tell there was a twinge of anger, or perhaps frustration in Matt's voice.

"I mean, are you going to always eat this much? Is that how it's going to be?"

"It was just a few cookies Matt. You can buy more tomorrow."

"But Annie," Matt really wanted to get to sleep and let his stomach settle, but he needed to know. "all you do is eat. A whole pack of cookies after finishing a carton of ice cream?"

"I don't ALWAYS eat," she replied in a hurt tone. "I just eat when I'm hungry."

"Then Annie," Matt paused, "I think you're always hungry. You've been here a week, and all you do is watch TV and eat!"

Annie's voice dropped to a whisper, "what else can I do? I don't have anything to wear out, remember?"

"So you're just going to keep eating? Getting fatter?"

"Fatter? Look who's talking, you're taking up half the bed!"

"At least I can wait until morning to have something more to eat!"

"You want to know how it's going to be? I'll show you how it's going to be." Annie grabbed the phone beside the bed and ordered a dozen pizzas. She turned to Matt, "That ought to last me until morning."

It took Matt a while to fall back asleep. He hadn't meant to fight with Annie, he's not sure what he'd meant. He wanted to go after her, but he was too full to follow her, and couldn't figure out what to say if he did. Even though his mind was racing, he fell asleep quickly so his body could process the food still filling his stomach.

The next morning Annie was asleep on the couch, his robe wide open, a half empty pizza box balanced on her stomach, and several empty pizza boxes strewn around, with 4 pizzas still untouched. She was breathing heavily, but otherwise barely moving. Matt wanted to apologise to her, but didn't know what to say. He decided it was best to just leave her be and he went off to work.

During the day Matt continued to think about Annie, hardly getting any work done really. He realised how tough it must be for her, adapting to a new place, and being essentially trapped there. Hopefully things would become more normal once she had her clothes and was back working. He picked up some flowers and also, on second thought, some chocolates. He was going to simply apologise for not appreciating the sacrifices she was making for him.

Once again Annie managed to shock Matt when he came home. She was on the couch, but she was asleep, rather than eating. Rather than wearing her robe she was wearing pants and a shirt that were obviously too tight. When he closed the door she woke up and looked at Matt. She smiled when she saw the flowers, but her whole face lit up when she saw the chocolates.

"Look, Annie, I'm sorry, I..."

She interrupted, "yeah yeah, just gimme the chocolate and all is forgiven." After a few moments she remembered something, her mouth still full of chocolate, "Oh yeah, I uh... need to order bigger clothes. These aren't as big as I thought they'd be."

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
Interesting reaching the point where Annie is just totally outdoing Matt for enthusiasm and hunger, I wonder how long she'll keep this up for? And if he'll ever just calm down and relax :)
 
I find myself kind of jealous of Annie, lol
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?