Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Matt and Annie: Tight Quarters

Matt was having so much success as a contractor for his original company, he began to work on contracts for other companies. It made him busier, but each contract was richer than the last. He was getting each job done quickly, and for such great value that he was soon making obscene amounts of money for work that he was just a natural at.

Annie hired an accountant to handle their money, she was simply too busy keeping Matt fed and comfortable that she simply didn't have time to deal with their complicated portfolio.

Despite having their dream jobs, and more money than they knew what to do with, they did have one problem: Matt was getting too big.

"What do you mean too big?" Annie asked one morning as Matt sat down to eat a table full of breakfast she'd spent the last hour preparing.

"Well, for one thing, getting out the bathroom is a tight squeeze. I'm either going to get stuck inside the bathroom, or outside of it. I don't really know which would be worse."

Annie had noticed that after helping him shower that he was taking much longer to follow her out. It hadn't occurred to her that he was having problems with the doorway, "We can't really renovate the apartment though, can we?"

"I don't know, but that's not the only thing. I mean, we had to replace the couch last month, we're going to have to replace my work chair again, and I'm not sure there's really room for something bigger in the office."

It was true, the office had a desk, some cabinets and a massive chair on industrial casters that let him get around. Matt made the room look fairly tight as it was, "We'll have to get a chair custom designed this time, I think," Annie suggested.

"Most of all," Matt actually put down his fork, a rarity that emphasised how important it was, "I miss sleeping with you!"

"Matty, baby, I miss sleeping with you too!" Annie was apologetic. "But there's just no room in the bed for both you and me! There isn't room for a bigger bed in that room either. And I can't lose any more weight, without this extra skin, I'm probably about 10 pounds lighter than when we met!"

Matt sighed. He knew there wasn't much they could do, but he did find it frustrating. She would join him in bed, and they would have sex, but when he relaxed afterwards his belly took up so much of the bed that Annie couldn't really stay in the bed. There was enough room, but then neither of them could move, and despite his size, Matt still moved in his sleep, and with Annie being so tiny, he was genuinely worried he could hurt her. She slept in a cot in the living room.

As Matt continued to eat the vast meal in front of him, Annie was sorting through the mail. "You know, this accountant is really good. We're making more money from investments than we are from your work now. I could buy your weight in caviar." A gleam came to Annie's eye for a moment. "Hey baby, want to eat your weight in caviar?"

Matt chuckled a little bit as the stack of waffles in front of him vanished, then he put his fork down again. "Annie, do we have enough to buy a house?"

"Matt," she replied, "We own several houses already. Why do you want another one?"

"No," he said, "a house for us."

"Matty, honey, a house means stairs, and yards, and driving and rooms. It's a lot of work."

"Sure, but it's so much bigger than this," he gestured to the apartment.

"I have my hands full as it is, I can't keep you fed and comfortable AND keep a house clean and maintained. And I know for a fact YOU'RE not going to do the dusting." Annie chuckled at the thought of Matt on his feet trying to accomplish anything.

"Surely we've got enough to hire a maid, maybe a chef?"

"I'm the maid and chef around here," Annie recoiled in mock horror. "You don't want to replace me do you? I can work harder! I can cook more! I can fuck you harder! Anything! Anything, just don't fire me fat man!"

Matt picked up his fork again and began eating away at the home stretch of his breakfast. He spoke between bites, "I won't have the help talking like that to me. I might have to fire you, and then you'll have to spend all day with your husband while others wait on you and foot. Is that what you want, little girl?"

"Oh, yessir! Please sir. But wait until I've moved into my new house sir!"

Annie began work on their new house. They had to find a place to build, an architect who would understand Matt's needs, and designers for custom fabrication of their furnishings.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?