Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Apologies

I'm sorry that my fiction has come to bit of a halt. Work has become incredibly busy, so I have to spend my time working, rather than coming up with something interesting to write.

At home I'm going to the pool to exercise, so I've got less time to goof around, and when I do have the time, I don't really have the energy.

My creativity has also run a little dry. I'm sure it has to do with lack of time to flesh out ideas, since I've still got some ideas, but they take time to convert into meaningful stories. I've got some inspirations for new stories, and to continue existing stories.

In fact, I was waiting for a little feedback on my 'TV Show' post before going on. I wasn't sure it really worked out, did anyone feel like they were watching a TV show when they read it? Does it need more detail? Less? More or less of anything? Should I scrap the presentation entirely and shift it back to a conventional story?

I've been the New Char for a week now, and 'New' is the key word. I don't feel like myself at all, but it feels very good, just in a different way. Sherry's been really pushing me. We started out basically where she started with Ian, but I'm in better shape now than he was when he started. I guess the extra 80 pounds makes a difference eh? So, she's been pushing, just to get a better idea of what's going to what I can do, and what's going to work.

With all the swimming and walking, I really am pushing myself. My body is reacting in many ways, with exhaustion being at the top of the list. I'm not nearly as sore as I thought I would be, but I'm far more in tune with my body than I ever remember being, which is pretty incredible, since I thought I was in pretty good tune with it during the summer! I really can feel where my muscles end and my fat starts, it's quite a surreal feeling, like I'm surrounded by myself. There is the part of me that knows this would be easier without the fat, and then there's the part of me that just wants more fat. We'll see what becomes of New Char.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Its kinda crazy that part of your new regimen actually makes you "just want more fat!" Strange, but I suppose I can kind of understand what you mean based on the rest of your blog.

As for your fiction, I was thinking that it might be interesting to write a story about a fat woman becoming supersized--most stories tend to take a skinny girl and make her chubby, but your real life experience could help you make an interesting realistic story about transition into superfatdom. Just an idea.

And no apologies necessary! I love everything I see.
 
I'm curious to know how strong your muscles are after you get a bit fitter.




thxs gerry
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?