Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Double Edged Sword

A lot of fat people complain about a lack of energy. While I did experience that phenomenon, I didn't complain about it. I was quite content to let Ian do all the work while I was being lazy.

Now that I'm losing weight and exercising more, I've got plenty of energy. Sounds good, right? Wrong. Now I need to do something with that energy! I'm cleaning, I'm going out, I'm running errands, going for walks. If I try to just sit still, I get restless!

Why do people want to be like this!?

Anyway.

The weather has been hit and miss. There's been a few tornadoes in the area, but not near me. Even people from London say this isn't normal, so I guess there's something to this climate change thing. The rain and thunderstorms are nice though. The park looks fantastic!

The festivals are getting up and running in London too. They've cut back on the number of them, there were so many that they were sort of getting lost. It'll be nice to not feel like I have to go to Victoria Park EVERY weekend to see the same stuff.

Of course, now I've got the energy to do it, maybe I'll wish I was.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Use you energy to enjoy your son, for none of us know the hour or the day!
 
So where is your weight at now? Are you still making progress toward your goal?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?