Monday, November 03, 2008

Fat Char Returns!

Between Thanksgiving, Hallowe'en, Paul being sick, me being sick and Sherry being sick, I've managed to come up with a long list of excuses to gain some weight. I just haven't gotten back into my groove. I'm not watching what I eat, I'm not getting to the pool or doing my exercises.

I can feel it, too. It's been a long time since I really felt 'fat', but I'm feeling it now. I'm still of two minds about it too. I LOVE feeling fat! To feel fat after all this time, it's intoxicating, I'm revelling in it. At the same time, it's taking me further from my goal, and I'm feeling guilty about losing my self control for an extended period of time.

I know that sooner or later I'll get things back under control, just hope it doesn't take too long!

Until then, I'm just enjoying the new familiar feelings, and trying to let them become a habit.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Is this a sort of half time, where you get to sit on the bench for a while?
 
I love the fat Char! Maybe that is who you really want to be and should take a cup of tea and think about it more.

Storth
 
Much as a woman gaining huge amounts of weight fascinates me,the idea that they can,if she chooses,be lost as well has a definite attraction...and can reassure some women who will only consider getting fat if they don't feel certain it's irreversible.So I wish Char success in getting thinner just as she has managed to get fatter.(Trish,if you're reading,your weight history would really be of interest to me,never mind making it a story).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?