Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Long Lost Update

Okay, it's not really lost. It's not even going to be long either. It IS an update though!

London is doing it's damndest to get from winter into summer. Spring seems to be a bit of an oversight this year, it's either blazing hot, or freezing, neither of which really appeal to me.

At least the park is green and free of snow! I've been doing lots of walking in the park, in addition to swimming and weights. I'm feeling fantastic. I've lost about 70 pounds since last fall, and I do feel like a different person. Sometimes I forget that at 447 pounds, I'm still quite large!

Ian's own weight loss continues. He's got more time now that things at work have settled down he's got time to hit the gym more seriously. He's about 320 pounds now, and a lot of it is muscle!

Life has been routine. Ian's work has settled some issues they had, so he's at home a lot more now, which is nice for everyone. We're looking at houses, again. It's nicer in the spring, you get a better idea of how the house really looks when the garden is alive. People fix their houses up in the spring, everyone sells houses in the spring, I'm having more fun looking than anything else.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Cool, well good to see you posting at least, good luck with houses and gardens and all that kind of thing. Nothing more relaxing than having a nice garden to sit in and sip tea I find :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?