Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Me Time

Starting to run a little dry on the story front. Can't quite get the other half of Matt and Annie's cliff hanger solved. I hate when people set something up and then don't pay it off. Now I hate myself for setting it up and not getting the pay off, lol. Karen and Michael is sort of meandering. Something's going to have to happen sooner or later. The Stuck Series has been a lot of fun, I'll probably work on that some more if I can't come up with anything else. I was waiting for some response to byline before continuing that, so I think there will be more of that coming up.

The other story that is really sticking is the Megan/Geraldine story. I was going to write the next installment as the first episode of the TV show, then realised I have no clue how to do that. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear.

So, with my creative writing on hold, might as well go back to reality. It's my favourite time of year again, the leaves are changing and we're awash in colours. The weather has been odd, it was stinky hot yesterday, London set a record by a few degrees. Now it's rainy, which I don't really like, who wants to see piles of mucky leaves?

As I've been wrestling with the decision of the future, my stomach has been making its vote heard, I'm now 519 pounds. Ian's more than happy to keep me growing, and when someone is bringing you food, and you're used to just eating, it really is tough to stop without making an effort. I don't know how much longer this can go on, though I do know it's going to go on a little bit longer.

Ian's weight is now 395 pounds. He's just a machine, he is very dedicated to exercising and eating right. He says working out is the best way to fend off stress from work, so maybe once his work settles down he'll get fat again. Tough to say. I'm enjoying the ever changing Ian. Having him shrink helps me feel even bigger, which is always fun.Right now he's been talking about getting to 350 and re-evaluating his goals/routine. He's also propose that I keep gaining until then, so we can work out our goals together. That'll probably take us until next year so I don't think I'll wait that long, but I don't really have another plan in place either.

Finally, Amy. She's holding in at 531 pounds. Thomas is truly satisfied with her size, so while she's still trying to gain, she's doing it without his help. Not that he's disregarding her by any means, just not providing all the food she wants. She's doing her best to keep gaining, but she is finding it tough to find the time to really go for it.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?