Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo

It's time for my Wednesday Weigh-In. Now that Sherry has me into a routine of moving every day, I'm really starting to feel it. At 514 I'm not tiny or anything, but I can feel the difference now. I'm getting past the point of feeling like it's all too much, and starting to feel like it's just another part of the day.

I remember Ian going through this, but I have several advantages over him. First, I was more active this summer than he was when he started working with Sherry. Second, Sherry has learned a lot working with Ian, so it's been easier to get effective exercise for me. Third, I've basically done this once, so I've got a better idea of what it takes than he had at first.

Ian's still losing weight though, he's down to 387 pounds this week. He's really starting to firm up. He's still fat, but the fat seems to cling to him, rather than hang from him. Maybe it's just my perception. He's moving better too.

Amy's reported in. Hockey season has helped her get her gaining weight again, she's up 536 pounds now. She says she can really feel the weight piling on again, and she loves every jiggle of it. She also says that even though she's not gaining very quickly, her body is adjusting. One of her clients is a tailor for her, and says that her measurements have changed more over the last six months than she'd have thought.

As for life, Sherry and I took the kids trick-or-treating around the building. It was a lot of fun, a chance to get to know the neighbours a little bit better, and see just how many kids there are in the building!

I must add that Sherry wore a costume, though I did not. I just haven't had the time to make anything, and have no idea where I'd buy something that fits, much less suits my taste.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
Thanks! for the update on Amy.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?