Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's time for another Wednesday Weigh In!

It's time for another Wednesday Weigh In!

Charlotte (that's me): 501 Pounds

I've been working pretty good. I'm still mostly working the pool doing aquafit stuff, but a couple times a week now I'm doing weights with Sherry. Nothing impressive, I've probably eaten lunches bigger than the weights I'm using, but I can feel it. She's got me dialed in where it hurts, but not so much that I hate it. Just kind of annoyed by it, but I can feel the results. I've got more energy than I've had in years. 501 seems like a big number, but it doesn't FEEL big. If I had to say, I'd say I feel... oh, maybe 380.

Ian (that's the cute guy I sleep with): 375 pounds.

He's on a crazy schedule for work, always there to keep an eye on Paul when I'm working out, doing his fair share of the errands and chores AND still finding the time to get to the gym by himself. Sherry still keeps tabs on him, of course, but she's not there to motivate him. I think he's just enjoying his new, slender body. I know it seems crazy to call 375 slender, but that's the word that comes to mind when I see him now. He's still fat, of course, but I guess I've just got a slightly warped view.

He kind of reminds me of Mister Incredible.

Amy (a friend that people seem to enjoy hearing about): 542 pounds.

There were people who were sure I was going to catch her. Now there's 40+ pounds between us. She says she's not adapting to her weight gain as easily as before. She absolutely loves it though, because the fact that she's always thinking about her fat just reminds her how fat she's become.

Also, she's finalised her plans for Christmas, and I get to feed her again for a day.

It's the best gift I could get.

Besides diamonds.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
WOW!!! Amy at 542 that is amazing!! Does she finnally have the Belly she always wanted?? She should write something for you to post. She used to write about what it felt like and stuff, she is a good writer, makes you want to read more, kinda like you, just a different slant. Aw yes a smaller you, good for you, hmmm I liked your bigger posts and your new levels and new things you noticed about getting bigger.
 
Char I agree with what Anonymous said. I'd love to hear about her experiences too. Maybe she could "guest blog" in your little corner of the world. I can't imagine what she looks like and what her mother thinks. I hope you take some time off from your exercise schedule to pigout with her when she visits. You deserve it. Anyway, Merry Christmas!
 
Sorry been busy for a while so not had time to comment.

Glad your seem to be enjoying the results of exercise, good luck in your quest for a balance between fit and fat, and a happy misc-winter-feast-celebration

p.s. Amy at 542, thats really impressive, hope shes enjoying herself and indulging in feeling massive :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?