Thursday, January 03, 2008

500 Again!

I broke 500 again. This would be my third time, twice going over, once dropping under. Won't be long before I break 500 a fourth time. I hope.

Obviously, at 503 pounds I've been enjoying my holidays, and haven't been doing a lot of genuine exercise. I'm back home now, it'll be easier to get back on track with eating normally and getting in the pool. It will be a bit tougher without Sherry, it's her busy time as everyone tries to get their New Year's resolutions underway.

Ian's been bad too, he's up to 375 pounds. He's not too concerned about it. He's becoming very comfortable with his body lately, and I'm happy about that. He's still got his commanding size, but now he's got a fitness and agility that he likes, and really belies his size.

Surprisingly, Amy is only 542 pounds. That's what she weighed a few weeks ago, which means she didn't gain at all while visiting. I was SURE she was good for 2 pounds just visiting with us. She did spend a few days at her parents', she doesn't eat as much there, and plenty of time at the airport, as well as in the car, so maybe she didn't get to eat nearly as much as normal.

We didn't do anything fancy for my birthday, just a quiet dinner with a few friends. I just don't have the energy for anything fancy any more! It's very nice though, just a quiet night. Guess I'm getting old.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Cool!! 500 again!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?