Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The Not So Weekly Weigh In

There's a LOT of snow today! Really killed traffic flow, but everyone got where they needed to go, safe and sound.

House hunting has been going well. It's tough to say exactly what I want, but the more I see, the better idea of what we're going to get is emerging. Originally we'd planned to buy an existing house, but now we're leaning towards building one. It doesn't really cost more, and it's easier to get exactly what you want, and can actually cost less since there's no redecoration, no (expensive) surprises, and the house is under warrantee! The stuff you learn when doing something new eh?

Though it's not really a 'new year' any more, I still think of it that way. The new year has been going well for my new lifestyle. I swim when I can. Sherry has given me some aerobic and light weight exercises I can do on my own too. Being active feels great, and I sort of wish I'd never given it up. I do find myself missing my weight though. I've lost about 40 pounds total, and just don't jiggle like I used to. It's weird feeling my clothes getting looser, rather than tighter, but if that's what I've got to do, that's what I've got to do.

My weight is 480 pounds.

Ian's been keeping busy too. He does a lot more weightlifting now, as well as the treadmill and swimming. He's still busy with work, but again Sherry has given him some exercises he can do on his own. He's down to 347 pounds, and is looking really great now. As much as miss my big soft Ian, I've got to admit I am enamoured with his soft but powerful physique.

I haven't heard much from Amy lately, she's busy with taxes and RSPs and all that accountant stuff. She tells me her weight has been up and down, but finally more up than down. She's bigger than ever now at 543 pounds.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
I don't suppose you have clothes from all the weights you've been,but when you're revisiting old territory there might be something better fitting in the closet?(While Amy is stuck on uncharted ground).
In January Trish was talking about ten blankets of fat...not sure how many pounds per blanket she was considering but maybe if she reads this she can explain?
 
Just wondering if possible future weight changes are a consideration in your house shopping/planning... open spaces, walk in shower, no stairs, that sort of thing.
 
I've got some of my old clothes. Amy has a lot of them though.

We are looking for size friendly features in the house, but stairs aren't impossible for either of us now, and I do want room, which means stairs! If Amy can handle stairs, so can I.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?