Wednesday, August 27, 2008

As Summer Wanes

I haven't written much in terms of fiction or personal biography. Why? I guess I've been busy. I haven't been busy with anything I felt the need to write about, because while I've enjoyed it, I don't know that I'd want to read about it.

For both Ian and I, life is routine. I never wanted a routine life, but having one is pretty good, I've got to admit. I don't like having an office job, but do like having a job I can do and take pride in, I like having co-workers I get along with.

Ian's job is more exciting than mine. He's with a small company that is both shrinking and growing. They've got less people doing more work. Ian's getting a bigger piece of the pie, and the pie is getting bigger. It keeps him really busy, but he enjoys the challenges, and makes time at home that much more special.

Having our personal trainer living two floors away means that our exercise routines are are always on pace. I've been swimming, walking in the park and working out with free weights. I'm in better shape than I've been in a decade, despite still being quite fat. I love how it feels, I love how it looks.

Ian gets in his workouts when he can. He doesn't get in as much as I do, but he's cute anyways.

I know people still ask about Amy, and I haven't written much about her either. She's had some health scares, and she's now actively losing weight. She's in touch with Sherry, and they're working on a programme like the one she worked on with me and Ian. It'll be tougher for Amy, she doesn't have Sherry there to kick her ass! Thomas probably will though, so hopefully Amy'll be doing fine in a few months' time.

Weigh ins:
Char: 415 pounds
Ian: 319
Amy: Approx 535

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
Oh, poor Amy! How terrible. What happened to her?

As you may remember, I'm a big girl myself and, much like the three of you, I put on a lot of weight deliberately for several years. Eventually I developed heart problems and had to rein it in. But I have controlled my condition with medication, luck, and some modest exercise, so I have still been healthy enough to keep on gaining weight...just much more slowly. Hopefully if Amy's health problems are because of her weight, she can find a way to stay mostly healthy without giving up her dream of being nice and fluffy.

Tell her I hope she gets well soon, and good luck with the exercise.

Also, I keep meaning to say it, but I never get around to posting a comment: Keep up the good work with these stories you're writing. I really enjoy them. You rock!
 
She's getting things under control, she'll be fine!
 
The best of health to everyone...and Trish,good to see you post here again for the first time since January!

I'd be interested in seeing your own story of deliberate weight gain,the bondage aspect you alluded to before is intriguing!

Char,I know I owe you a story installment...been spread thin!
 
I'm glad to hear that Amy is getting it together. Serious health problems can sometimes be fun to fantasize about it (I can speak personally to that!), but they're much less fun in everyday life.

As for you, IE, I'm not much of a writer. Charlotte is the master author here. But thanks for thinking of me. I'd forgotten that I wrote the comment you mentioned. For me it's not really about bondage. It's about being overwhelmed by my own body, and then overwhelmed again by my guy who might decide to take advantage of the situation. ;)
 
Trish,your history would be interesting in any event.From where to where has your gain taken you?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?