Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Return of the Wednesday Weigh In

Well, I've broken 400 pounds again. I think this is my 4th time now, 2nd time going down.

400 is one of those psychological barriers. I feel thinner. I see a thinner person in the mirror. My energy levels haven't changed much since the summer though. I'm in good shape, despite my weight. I move around great, and seem to always be ready to go, even if there's nothing to do!

In other news, I'm not finding the time to write like I'd like to. I'm still working on my drawn out weight gain story that doesn't have any weight gain to start. I want enough of it done that there IS weight gain before I post it! Also, someone has finally made the effort to edit my stories! They're being posted in the Dimensions Library. I'm kind of excited about it. Reading my stories is a lot of fun!

In further news, my friend, Amy, has resumed posting in her diary. I know I haven't updated much about her lately, mostly because she wasn't so keen on being updated. Now you can learn whatever you want about her.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?